Gender Dysphoria Sucks

So I am genderfluid, which means that I can identify as a gender anywhere on the male to female to agender spectrum. But with being genderfluid comes gender dysphoria. Trans people will understand this too (if you haven't gone through transition, that is).

My gender dysphoria is absolutely awful. Some days when I'm feeling more masculine I have to so many different things to try and feel more like a man. And it's even worse because I am unable to bind to reduce the size of my chest and I don't have the proper funds to buy more "masculine" things. I am sure that others feel this way too, so I will try to keep my whining to a minimum.

Gender dysphoria sucks. Mostly because even if I were to go through a transition into a male body, I will still feel feminine on some days.

Oh well.

Have fun, stay quirky.
Bye.

- Bea

Song of the Day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRxGelkA_Uo&t=117s


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts