Room Designing?

So I just moved into my new room and  I have to decide what I want to do with it. What color I'm painting the walls, what kind of bed I want, stuff like that. So my family and I all decided to go to Ikea™ and look at some stuff for the room.

So far I have decided I want a loft bed with a desk under it, a small reading nook, and a wall that's been painted with chalk board paint. Bu I have no idea what else to do in my room. So, as of right now, I will be looking at stuff on the website Pinterest to find out what else I want.

Okay, that's all for now. Have fun, stay quirky.
Bye

- Bea

Song of the Day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa-Ey1ccbf0

Comments

  1. a loft bed sounds really cool, knowing me I would probably fall off it a couple times before remembering he ladder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts