Been MIA Awhile, Oops

I just realized that I haven't been on here in a while haha. Things have been crazy with school and such so I haven't had time to post another thing on here.

There really isn't anything super interesting going on right now, besides the fact that I get to go to New York in March! I get to go with the marching band I'm in to perform in Carnegie Hall, which is super cool. I also get to go see Anastasia on Broadway, which should be interesting. I haven't watched the Disney film, but a few of my friends have suggested that I do.

Let's see... how about a bad thing? Can't have the good without the bad, right? I've been super stressed out with school lately because I have to get good grades (of course) but if I don't then I lose my car! But it's fair, I messed up at the beginning of the semester with blowing off two of my classes. It's going slightly better though, because I'm working hard to get it back up!

I guess that's all I have to say for right now haha. I'll post on here soon hopefully.

Have fun, stay quirky.
Bye,
Bea

Song of the Day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic1l36GrNOU

Comments

Popular Posts